Are you in search of an easy overview of all Squarespace prices? If yes, then you’re in the right spot.
This article will discuss the actual costs that you can anticipate when you use the Squarespace . We’ve put together a thorough overview of each fee and the amount of payment you’ll get for every plans (for both general websites and online stores). We’ve also listed who each Squarespace plan was designed to. Take a look at our suggestions on the Squarespace pricing plan in the following paragraphs. .
You’ll be delighted to hear; the Squarespace pricing structure is quite easy to understand.
Squarespace Pricing Plans
The plan you choose from is four pricing plans for Squarespace to pick from.
Here’s a breakdown on the costs per Squarespace plan:
- A personal plan cost: $12/month This plan is intended for those who want to build and launch a professional-looking web site.
- A Business Plan: $18/month It provides you with an email address that is professional and a set of essential tools for selling online.
- A Basic Commerce plan: $26/month A perfect choice for beginners to e-commerce..
- The Advanced Commerce plan: $39/month It includes all the tools required to begin and expand your e-commerce business.
Although, with four simple options but it’s difficult to select the most suitable solution for your business.
And If you’re new to the world of online marketing You may be wondering whether the pricing options offered by Squarespace give you a good value for your cost. You can be sure that they do.
If you’re able to relate to these issues, then you’re fortunate. We’ve done some research to uncover everything you need be aware of about the Squarespace price plans.
So, with no further delay Let’s get started!
Squarespace Pricing: Table of Contents
- Squarespace Pricing: A Brief Overview
- How Much Does Squarespace Cost?
- Squarespace Website Pricing
- Squarespace Ecommerce Pricing
- Squarespace Pricing: Monthly vs Annual Plans
- Squarespace Pricing Plans: The Frequently Asked Questions
- Squarespace Pricing: Additional Costs
- Squarespace Pricing Compared to Its Competitors
Squarespace Pricing: A Brief Overview
CSS0_’s paid-for plans begin with just 12 bucks per month and can go all the way to $40,000 per year (paid per year). The two cheapest plans are ideal for creating and launching websites while the more expensive plans are ideal for selling online.
Of course the more you invest your more options you’ll get (many that are very sophisticated).
However, before diving into the intricacies regarding the pricing options offered by Squarespace It’s important to note that every one of their plans come with the 14-day trial for free. Don’t be concerned that you’ll have time to try before you purchase’ to make sure the plan is suitable for you.
How Much Does Squarespace Cost?
Squarespace Website Pricing
The Personal Plan
The plan is the Squarespace its lowest priced plan at just 12 dollars for a month (when it is billed annually) that’s lower by $48 than monthly billing after one year.
You may have been able to guess from the title of this package the plan is specifically made specifically for personal websites. You aren’t able to sell anything through this website, however you’ll be able to access similar editors, stunning designs, SSL safety, and 24×7 support as with any of squarespace prices plans.
If all you’re looking for is to build a simple , but attractive website, this software gives you the basic tools you’ll need to reach your desired goal.
What are you getting with this plan? Squarepace personal plan?
- A domain name that is free (for one year)
- SSL Security
- Unlimited storage and bandwidth
- Unlimited products
- SEO is a feature of Google.
- Templates that are suitable for all kinds of information page (from portfolios to blogs Squarespace can handle it all)
- Two contributors
- Web pages optimized for mobiles
- 24/7 customer support
- Basic metrics for websites
- The ability to access Squarespace extensions
The Business Plan
This is the most well-known cost-per-month plan and costs $18 per monthly (when you choose an annual bill), which is an increase of $96 you compare it to their monthly contract.
This plan enables you to sell online. It is ideal for smaller or newer businesses with just limited products to sell. If you’re just beginning to learn about marketing and aren’t intending to make many sales (at at the very least) This is the right plan for you as it includes a basic online selling capabilities.
However, there’s an additional 3% transaction fee for each sale, so it’s not the most efficient choice for those who have to handle large quantities of sales.
The greatest benefit of the Business plan is the ability to take donations as well as sell an unlimitable amount of items. In all these features are impressive. Additionally, you are able to sell through a website that you already have operating.
What do you get from this plan? Squarepace Business Plan?
This package gives you access to everything included in the ‘Personal’ plan as well as:
- All Personal Features
- A limitless number of contributors to the website
- A professional Google email address
- The ability to access premium integrations as well as blocks
- Advanced web analytics
- A total of $100 in Google Adwords credits
- Banners and promotional pop-ups
- Fully integrated E-commerce store
- 3 transaction fees
- You can market a unending number of products
- You are able to accept donations
Squarespace Ecommerce Pricing
The Basic Commerce Plan
Basic Commerce plan costs $26 per month. basic Commerce plan is $26 per month (when you pay annually) that’s an average savings of $48 over your monthly plan. If you’re planning to set up the foundation for a full-fledged (albeit minimal) eCommerce website and store, the Basic Commerce plan for an online store is the perfect choice.
You’ll have access to advanced features that are ideal that allow online sales, including features like mobile-optimized checkouts, integrated accounting and customer accounts. These are only a few of the most important advantages of this plan.
It’s a good idea to consider this Squarespace pricing plan was created to assist you in getting your online business up and running If you’re a novice store proprietor who’s determined to take the business seriously, this could be the right plan for you.
What do you get from this plan? Squarespace Basic Commerce plan?
You’ll find everything in the two previous packages plus:
- Zero transaction fee
- Point of sale equipment
- Customer accounts
- An online checkout on your domain
- Ecommerce analytics that are powerful and effective
- Robust tools for merchandising
- Products available on Instagram (by this, we refer to the ability to connect your Instagram products to your Facebook catalog of products. This lets you tag the products you sell within your Instagram posts so that your followers know where to purchase these products!)
The Advanced Commerce Plan
The Advanced Commerce plan is the most expensive plan offered by Squarespace that you’ll need to pay $40 per monthly (when you sign up for an annual membership) that will save you $72 over the month-to-month plan.
The main goal of this squares pace program is boost the sales you make. That’s why we’ve seen an increase in features that help you promote your brand and connect with customers. Thus, naturally this Advanced Commerce plan is the best option for those who would like to scale up and grow your online shop.
In addition, you have access to the ability to recover abandoned carts along with gift cards, as well as the option to create discount rates that are flexible. When you combine these sophisticated features with the latest software for shipping (like ShipStation or Xero) It’s safe to declare that this is definitely the most complete package offered by Squarespace..
What do you get when you sign up for this plan? Squarepace Advanced Commerce plan?
You’ll receive all the features we’ve already discussed and more.
- Tools for recovering abandoned carts (this allows you to send out automated emails to customers who have clicked off the checkout page, with items still on their shopping carts. The goal is to establish a connection with them and encourage the customer to return to finish the transaction)
- It is possible to create Gift cards (these are ideal to reward loyal customers as well as attracting new customers).
- You can offer subscriptions for sale
- Access to advanced shipping options (these determine your customer’s shipping costs in real-time)
- Discounts that are superior (by this, we mean the Squarespace will automatically present users with the discounts (you’ve programed) when they check out when they are eligible. In the same way, Squarespace also ensures any limitations on the discount’s usage are adhered to)
- Access to APIs for commerce
- Labels with limited availability
Squarespace Pricing: Monthly Plans vs Annual Plans
|Squarespace Pricing Plan||Monthly Pricing||Annual Pricing|
|Basic Commerce Plan||$36||$26|
|Advanced Commerce Plan||$46||$40|
- Squarespace review – Find out everything you should know about creating an effective Squarespace website through this complete Squarespace review. There’s even an instructional video for those looking for a quick solution.
- The best Ecommerce platforms If you’re looking for the most effective e-commerce platform, we have our top choices.
- The best Ecommerce website builders – – The best tools to build an Ecommerce website that is reviewed and evaluated
- The Best Ecommerce Website Builders for Free Are you looking for the most effective free website builder for e-commerce? If yes, then you have to go through this article.
- The Most Popular Free Website Builder A complete review of the most effective web builders for free.
- The best Point of Sale (Point of Sales) Systems for Small Businesses An in-depth analysis of the most effective solutions for POS
- Shopify Pricing – Which Shopify Plan is Best for You?
Squarespace Pricing Plans: Frequently Asked Questions
Okay, let’s jump right into:
How Long are Squarespace’s Contracts?
We’ve mentioned before, Squarespace plans are either monthly or annually. Therefore, it’s up to you the length of your contract. If you wish to end your subscription at any point contact Squarespace to begin the process. You can also you can cancel your subscription directly from the management of your site. Squarespace offers a no-questions asked cancellation policy, so be sure that you don’t need to wrestle with Squarespace to cancel your account.
Do You Need to Purchase Web Hosting?
The answer is: No.
All Squarespace packages include completely-managed cloud hosting.
Is Squarespace Downloadable?
In other words, no.
Squarespace is a fully-managed online service. The Squarespace staff does not have plans to create or provide an offline version. However, Squarespace does offer some options to export your information.
What is the best way to accept payments using Squarespace?
Squarespace integrates with Stripe that accepts credit cards from all major banks. The funds are immediately transferred into your account at the banks. If you visit Square space’s checkout option you are also able to allow customers to pay with Apple Pay and PayPal.
If you’ve bought one of the ‘Commerce’ plans, there’s no transaction costs. However, as we’ve mentioned that there’s a transaction fee of 3% on every sale you make in the Business plan.
If you’re currently using Stripe or PayPal for processing your client’s payments, get in touch with them directly to inquire about their processing costs for your specific country.
Watch this video to find out more about the way Square space’s Point of Sale functions:
Squarespace Pricing: Can Your Switch Between Squarespace Plans?
You can change plans at any time. It’s easy to do and you can change plans in your website manager. Based on the upgrade or downgrading your plan or not, you’ll receive an amount pro-rated or a reimbursement. Naturally, this depends on the cost of the new program.
What Does Squarespace Mean by Unlimited?
Squarespace does not place a limit on their resources to allow regular use. However, if you’d like to know the specifics of their Acceptable Use Policy,’ you will find it on the Squarespace website.
Which Currencies and Countries Do Squarespace Support?
If you’ve selected one among Square space’s Commerce plans that allow you to charge customers with the following currencies: USD CHF, AUD, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD ILS, MXN, MYR, NOK, NZD, PHP, PLN RUB, SEK, SGD THB.
You should also make contact with PayPal as well as PayPal to determine if they support your country.
Squarespace Pricing: Additional Costs
Before you read the subtitle and think that that Squarespace will slap you with unexpected charges Don’t worry – that isn’t true.
But, there are certain things that you may want to pay for in order to maximize the benefits of Square space’s platform. Particularly, it comes with an email marketing service as well as a custom domain name.
Squarespace Email Marketing
If you’ve ever read one of the most popular marketing or business blogs you’ll be aware that email marketing can be an effective way to connect with your customers and attracting new customers and building your brand as well Squarespace recognizes this.
This is why, as part of their Business price plan they offer users with Professional Gmail as well as G Suite for free (for one year) and also the ability to access Google Calendar, Docs, Drive, and more.
In addition to the above, Squarespace also has an all-in-one marketing platform for email called ‘Squarespace Email Campaigns.’ It provides all the tools you require to write and send customized emails directly from your website. This will ensure that your marketing emails integrate effortlessly with your branding. Handy, right?
A Free Domain Name
Your domain name is vital. If you’ve read some of our blog posts in the past and you’ve been told this many times. However, for those who aren’t aware your domain’s name is the address of your website. Like a phone number, each domain name is unique. It’s what can allow your clients as well as the internet to identify your website.
However, why do you think having a domain that is custom crucial?
In short, your unique URL is a trustworthy and memorable image. This is because we all know that your website’s subdomain, www. [your site].squarespace.com, doesn’t look very professional!
How can you acquire your own customized domain?
Squarespace allows users to buy domains through their service. You can choose to purchase multiple domains depending on your preferences and then integrate them into the account you have with your account with your account, all through the comfort of your website administrator. Simply go to your settings and select ‘Domains’ then you can look up the availability of your preferred URL.
Squarespace Pricing Compared to Its Competitors
As we’ve observed, Squarespace‘s pricing ranges from $13 to $40 per month, in accordance with annual billing So how does it compare to the other services it competes with:
- Shopify: $29 — $299 per month.
- Weebly: $0 — $25 per month.
- BigCommerce: $29 — $299 per month.
- WordPress: $0 — $45 per month.
- Wix: $0 — $24.50 per month.
Take a look at our Shopify comparison to Squarespace comparison along with our Squarespace alternative guide for more details!
As you observe, Squarespace isn’t the most affordable available however, they’re definitely not the least expensive. As with all investments for your business, make your homework to determine the most suitable solution to your requirements.
For you to get started with your research, here’s a short description of what each of these platforms is most well recognized for:
- Shopify: The best E-commerce store builder
- Weebly: Weebly is the best choice for creating a site or an online store using HTML/CSS customization
- BigCommerce is great for large to medium-sized companies
- WordPress: This is the perfect option for those who have knowledge of scripting languages and markup and you want to earn money from your blog.
- Wix: This excels in providing a smooth website development
Squarespace Pricing Plans: So, How Much is the Squarespace Pricing Going to Be For You?
In short, Squarespace is an easy and reliable web design tool, so if you’re brand new to the world of web design It’s an excellent choice. Squarespace doesn’t offer the free plan.
The price of its services reflects the quality of its customer support and the top-quality features that you can avail. In short, Squarespace gives its users the best value for cost. It offers stunning templates for websites and a user-friendly dashboard and a variety of advanced tools. We’re certain that that Squarespace will be worth each cent.
After having looked at every one the their plans and their costs and the benefits you’ll get with each plan, you’ll have a an picture of what you’ll receive in return for the money you’ve spent. You’re likely closer to selecting the plan that’s best for your needs.
However, we believe it’s best to stick with using the Basic plan in case you simply would like to begin with a professional-looking website. If you don’t require an official email address and an on-line selling function There’s no reason to spending money on the more expensive plans of Squarespace. If you require some of the features that we’ve mentioned, the Business website plan is the best option.
But, if your primary intention is to sell on the internet you should consider you should consider one of Square space’s plans for e-commerce could be a good choice. Of obviously it is true that you can choose the basic plan is great for small online stores. While the Advanced Ecommerce plan is specifically designed for online store owners looking to scale up and expand their business.
We hope you have the best success in whatever endeavor you’re making use of Squarespace to promote!
Have you ever heard of square space? Or are you considering using it? If yes, we’d be interested in hearing your thoughts in the comments section below. We’d be interested to know if you have a different choice of platform – why? What do you think is it that makes it superior to square space? We’re eager to hear from you in the near future!