Marketing trends evolve quickly. As consumer preferences evolve it’s not uncommon to see that your marketing efforts change as well. Yet, in spite of the advent of many new marketing tools email advertising has remained in its place as the best way to communicate with clients.
Email provides companies with an instant method of reaching the pockets of their clients in an the ever-changing world of competition. To begin reaping the benefits, you require access to the best tool for email marketing. They include everything from drag-and drop email tools to fully-fledged landing pages and A/B testing, CRM integrations and much more.
Today, we’ll look at some of the most affordable email marketing software products that are available, specially created for companies with budget.
It is The Best Cheapest Email Marketing Services:
One of the most well-known email marketing solutions, Sendinblue initially established itself as a brand based on its inexpensive pricing packages. With this email marketing application you can quickly create custom workflows and autoresponders using triggers that help increase your contact with your customers. You can also access CRM as well as SMS marketing.
Sendinblue can be described as an email marketing solution that is designed for those who do not have much previous experience with these tools. It is possible to create and modify email templates easily, with an easy drag-and-drop tool and create opt-in forms to your site as well. There’s also a range of workflow templates that can help in automation, as well as detailed analysis and reporting.
The features include:
- Customizable email templates
- Marketing via SMS
- Live chat and support for CRM
- Forms for opt-in and landing pages
- Tracking campaigns and analytics
- WordPress plugins
- A lot of integrations
- Builder for Drag and Drop
For teams with a tight spending budget Sendinblue provides a cost-free plan, which lets you send up to 300 emails a each day, to any number of contacts. The price thereafter starts at only $25 per month and rises based on the amount of emails you’re sending.
- Fantastic low cost plans, including no-cost tiers
- Great email automation
- Marketing tool for SMS is included
- Great deliverability
- Form editor and landing page builder
- Free plan limited to a certain amount
- Not the greatest integrations
If you’re looking for an advanced marketing tool for email with a smaller budget, Sendinblue could be the perfect choice for you. There are a myriad of ways to personalize your emails and to send more customized information to your clients. Additionally, you can get involved in SMS marketing as well. While it’s basic, it’s a great opportunity to gain insight into the features you are able to get access to before upgrading.
HubSpot doesn’t necessarily be the primary name businesses think of when it comes to selecting inexpensive emails marketing software. Although there are costly plans available from HubSpot but there are also no-cost options provided you are aware of where to go. HubSpot is most famous as a marketing automation software which has recently released new email marketing tools for free.
If you’re sending thank you emails following purchases or advertising ongoing campaigns, you’ll be able to do a lot using the no-cost HubSpot software for email marketing. One of the great features of this tool is the ease with which you can use it. It comes with a drag-and-drop graphic editor, plenty of ready-made templates to look through as well as the ability to use the CRM for free to assist customers.
Another benefit of HubSpot is how simple it can be to maintain the track of your contacts, campaigns and customers, which means you don’t have to fret about tracking different tools. Its features include:
- Access to CRM for free
- Drag and drop the visual editor
- A lot of professional templates
- Service is free to use
- Customer service and social media choices are available
- Integration options
- Very simple to make use of
- Great for tracking customer transactions
As we mentioned earlier as mentioned above, you can avail an account with the HubSpot the email marketing platform and CRM software by contacting the company at no cost. However, if you choose to upgrade to the complete sales and marketing platform it can become expensive fast. The cheapest package costs $50 per month, but it can go into the thousands.
- A wide range of features to choose from to use for no cost
- Customer service support is available through CRM
- Sales, customer service, and other tools for marketing are available.
- It is easy to use even for beginners.
- A wide selection of templates
- Can get expensive very quickly
If you’re in search of an inexpensive email marketing software with the potential to expand quickly to meet the needs of your company, HubSpot could be an ideal choice. Although paid plans can be expensive, they can provide an acceptable quantity of worth when you look at each feature as well as functions that you get.
GetResponse is among the leading market leaders in email marketing, regardless of whether you’re searching for a lower cost option or not. It is designed to provide a complete service for customer support and marketing strategies via email, GetResponse has it all. It allows you to send one-time broadcasts, design ongoing campaigns for email marketing and use autoresponder workflows that are pre-designed.
There are a myriad of fantastic templates available and a variety of effective segmentation tools as well as a variety of trigger email options as well. Additionally, you can access amazing analytics and statistics for email using GetResponse which give you greater understanding of what your clients require from your. There are eCommerce options to check out including landing pages, landing pages, along with webinar hosts.
The features of GetResponse are:
- Automation of emails and trigger-based email
- One-on-one transaction emails
- Support for analytics and reporting
- Excellent eCommerce features
- Opt-in pages and landing pages
- Support for the sales funnel
- Webinar hosting
- Comprehensive custom templates
- A variety of options for managing accounts
Despite having a wide range of features, GetResponse prices start at a reasonable level. You can pay just a few dollars per month for the Basic plan to send unlimited amounts of emails to 1,000 subscribers. The Plus package is priced at $49 per month as well as the professional package, which costs $99 per month.
- Comprehensive feature set
- Ideal for sales funnels and eCommerce
- Excellent reporting and analytics
- An extensive range of templates
- Many options for managing accounts
- User friendly
- It’s not the most intuitive drag-and-drop interface.
- Support for customers is limited.
GetResponse is likely to be a good choice for you if you’re looking for a full marketing and relationship-building service. It offers account management options and segmentation within this platform, along with advanced automation options as well. The webinar function is excellent and comes with an awesome conversion funnel system to top it off.
MailerLite is a standout as one of the least expensive email marketing software applications that you can get in the present. It’s not surprising, however, that low prices don’t mean you’re unlikely to be able to access the best selection of features. MailerLite provides excellent value with the tools you require to create and send emails. You can also design your personal landing pages.
MailerLite is an easy to use email marketing solution that can be a hit with a variety of businesses, particularly smaller ones. It helps in building and sending out emails using the drag-and-drop method which requires no programming skills. It is possible to automate your campaigns and create custom workflows and monitor engagement rates as well.
The features include:
- A variety of templates that can be customized
- No prior experience in coding is required.
- Automated and easy to use trigger options and simple automation
- Support and service for customers are quick and efficient.
- Tracking engagement rate
- Customized reports for stakeholder
- Pop-ups and landing pages to drive leads
- Simple interface
MailerLite simplifies things by offering a low-cost pricing. Each plan has the same features set and unlimited email. The difference is in the number of subscribers you can get on the plan. For on the basic plan you are able to get up to 1,000 subscribers. This is perfect for smaller companies. You can also opt of $15 per month, where you can get up to 2,500 customers.
- Cheap prices
- Ideal for those who are just beginning their journey and have no programming experience
- Great tracking of and analysis
- Simple tools for building with drag and drop
- Fast and efficient customer support
- Not having certain features, such as tags for clients
MailerLite is among the top options for businesses who are looking for an all-inclusive marketing tool that provides assistance in managing your lists as well as automating your campaigns and reducing costs. It’s also an excellent choice when you’re in search of popups and landing pages.
Read our comprehensive MailerLite review.
Moosend may not be as popular than some of the alternatives listed here or larger companies such as MailChimp however it’s an excellent choice for small-scale companies. With this application it is possible to create vivid emails for marketing, that include detailed reports on performance to help determine how to improve your marketing campaigns.
There’s plenty of room to create sing-up forms and create campaigns that are based on particular segments of your customers. This platform for marketing via email also has a wide range of integration options. So you can integrate it with your most popular apps, services for email newsletters , and many other.
The highlights include:
- Sign-up and landing pages
- Subscription forms
- Analytics and reporting
- Accounts for Team members
- Server for SMTP
- SSO and SAML
- Migration support on-boarding
- Custom transactional emails
The Moosend is among the most popular email marketing services for small businesses because it offers a free-for-ever plan. There is no the priority service or landing pages however you can send out emails. The company also offers an affordable plan of $8 per month that offers support for up five team members, as well as the SMTP server. If you’re interested in all the options MooSend offers it is necessary to contact the company and set up an individual plan.
- The free forever plan is perfect for newbies
- A very limited amount of initial knowledge is required.
- It is easy to send a variety of bulk emails
- Customized reporting and analytics through click-throughs
- A simple way to manage your email list
- Not the greatest email editor
- Features of limited automation
The Moosend is an ideal option for companies looking for the top email marketing software that is suitable for beginners. It doesn’t require any knowledge the basics of API connections to connect your email editor with your marketing plan. It’s also easy to keep track of the number of subscribers you have as well as open rates and other metrics of your marketing strategy.
Constant Contact is among the top drag-and-drop email building tools available, with excellent deliverability and numerous professional features. With Constant Contact service companies, startups, and small companies can create custom emails that include a variety possibilities for automation. It is possible to create email campaigns that are trigger-based with intriguing subject lines, and transfer customers from other lists.
The best feature of Constant Contact is that although it offers some of the top automation tools available however, it’s simple enough for customers to be accustomed to the system and begin making use of it. There are many methods to divide your customers to create engaging campaigns, and much more. The features include:
- Incredible automated drip campaigns
- Effective email templates
- A wide range of tools for marketing automation
- Responsive email designs
- The editor can be dropped and drag.
- Smart eCommerce tools
- Marketing integration via social media
- Contact Management
- Reporting and tracking
- Donation support
- Surveys, sign-up forms and polls
You can sign up for Constant Contact at no cost for the entire month, so you’ll have plenty time to test whether Constant Contact is a good fit for your needs. The long-term plans start around 20 dollars per month, which includes marketing via email, as well as support up to 10,000 contact. You can change the plan to Email Plus at $45 per month. There are discounts for non-profit organizations.
- Excellent for automated emails.
- Uses a variety of integrations, including Shopify and WooCommerce
- Support for a variety of sign-up and poll forms
- Editing by drag and drop allows for simplicity of use
- A lot of contact management
- Support for customers is limited.
- Just one month of free
Constant Contact will likely be a popular choice for companies looking to automatize as much of their marketing campaigns as they can and benefit from triggers to send out emails. The automation and trigger tools that are included in this program are among the top available, and they’re easy to use and understand.
Explore our extensive Constant Contact reviews.
Mailjet can be described as an email-based marketing platform that connects teams to devise strategies to will convert customers and please them. Contrary to many other tools for marketing email, Mailjet is extremely collaborative and offers a area for your team where they can talk about their strategies and create plans for conversion.
MailJet has a wide selection of templates available and allows you to create a brand that stands out on the internet. There’s an extensive gallery of templates and you’ll be able to avoid creating templates back and forth due to comments and approvals. The process of defining and protecting your personal style is simple because you can secure certain areas of your templates, too.
The features include:
- Forms for subscriptions and the pages
- List Segmentation and Organization
- Convenient customizable templates
- Customize your templates
- Transactional emails
- Automated workflows
- Automated sequences predefined and defined
- API and the SMTP relay
- SMS messaging API
Mailjet pricing is quite affordable. There are several packages you can choose from, based on the number of emails you’d like to send. The basic plans begin from $9.65 per month for the equivalent of 30,000 email messages per month. Upgrade to Premium for $20.95 per month or more, and there are custom solutions for enterprises. If you are only looking to send 6,000 email per month and you are a member of the completely free for the duration of your subscription. You are only able to send up to 200 messages per day however.
- Excellent subscription forms
- A lot of options for customization to templates
- Automated workflows and easy to use
- Access to APIs and SMTPs
- Support for SMS messages
- It is a good idea to collaborate
- Costly for certain features, such as deliverability services
- A somewhat limited free plan
MailJet is an excellent tool for working with your team members on your marketing emails. It is among the few applications currently available which allows you to collaborate in a unified environment in collaboration with all your colleagues.
Read our comprehensive MailJet review.
A favorite among all businesses, SendGrid is an easy email marketing tool created to create an effective environment that is full of marketing options for clients. One of the top brands in the world of business, as Magento and Salesforce, SendGrid comes with lists management tools and a range of tools for bloggers and an impressive selection of segmentation options for your list of contacts.
If you’re looking to have the most control you can have over your list of subscribers and the messages you send out, SendGrid will be great for you. It’s one of the most effective email marketing solutions available for customizing and altering. It even has a drag-and-drop editor to make it easy to build your emails in real-time.
The features include:
- Analytical and extensive tests
- Personalization and segmentation for emails
- HTML email control
- Customized workflows and campaigns
- Contacts import to Gmail as well as other settings
- Advanced features for those who are proficient in programming
- Reporting is used to track the number of opens and unsubscribes
There’s a trial plan for free through SendGrid that allows you to test different features of the service. However, the plans are extremely limited and allows users to send up to 100 emails every day. The second cheapest option costs $14.95 for a day with an additional $10 per 10,000 contacts you’ll need to get to.
- Ideal for testing and for analytics
- A variety of options for customization
- Perfect for smaller companies
- It is easy to manage and keep track of our target audience
- Analytics and reporting Included
- It is easy to use even for beginners.
- Many community members supporters
- Very restricted free plan.
- Not the greatest for the biggest corporations.
The SendGrid is an ideal option for those operating a small business that doesn’t have the need to send out a massive amount of emails each week. There’s also a customized API that could make the software an appealing choice for developers that want greater customization options.
Selecting the best Email Marketing Software
The process of selecting the best email marketing program on a budget isn’t as easy as it appears. There are many choices available. Beyond the ones we discussed, you can also look into tools such as Aweber, Convertkit, ActiveCampaign and many others.
If you’re in search of an option to reduce costs, it’s easy to select the basic edition of an email program however, remembering to do research is essential. It is essential to choose a package that fits your budget, however it’s equally important to choose the best features. It is impossible for any business to afford to sacrifice quality in their marketing efforts.
One option is to Explore the free services offered by different software companies. This gives you the an opportunity to test how the tools function without having to purchase any program right away.